Dried Lily Bulb Health Benefits, How To Turn Off Amber Alerts Samsung A20, Jfet Amplifier, Value Investor, Signerica Font, Dead Weather New Album, Julie Adenuga Leaves Beats, Thin Lizzy - Renegade, Scott Gordon Twin Peaks, Mr Crocker Costume, " /> Dried Lily Bulb Health Benefits, How To Turn Off Amber Alerts Samsung A20, Jfet Amplifier, Value Investor, Signerica Font, Dead Weather New Album, Julie Adenuga Leaves Beats, Thin Lizzy - Renegade, Scott Gordon Twin Peaks, Mr Crocker Costume, " />

you don't know bo trailer

UPCOMING: Qualified May 28 8pm ET The Good, The Bad, and The Hungry July 2 9pm ET 30 for 30 on ESPN+. A close look at two-sport athlete Bo Jackson and the creation of a legend. Without winning a Super Bowl or World Series, or even having what some consider a "great" career in either sport, Bo will be forever be known as one of … A look at the man and the myths that captured our collective imagination. Not Yet Rated 1 hr 17 min Dec 8th, 2012 Documentary. But when I talked to anyone under the age of thirty, even sports fans, I realized that unless you were alive during that time, you may never have heard of Bo Jackson. Excerpt. TMDb Score. ESPN Films. This film will look at the marketing of athletes, impossible expectations and the legend of Bo Jackson. A legend. Bo's year-round omnipresence in the late 80's and early 90's -- not only on the playing field but as a cultural icon due to Nike's landmark "Bo Knows" ad campaign -- made him a star even to people like me who never followed sports. With James Andrews, Dickie Atchison, Hal Baird, Brian Bosworth. Search for "You Don't Know Bo: The Legend of Bo Jackson" on Amazon.com, Title: You Don’t Know Bo Bo Jackson hit 500-foot home runs and ran over linebackers. Without winning a Super Bowl or World Series, or ... 2 of 4 people found this review helpful. When the name "Bo" is uttered in SEC circles, images of Bo Jackson's domination at Auburn quickly come to mind. A close look at two-sport athlete Bo Jackson and the creation of a legend. With Bill Cowher, Lou Holtz, Jimmy Johnson, Bo Rein. His story is an epic, classic hero's journey that would seem cliché if it weren't (mostly) true. E-Ticket's Len Bias: Day the Innocence Died. Directed by Brian Goodwin. I am not a sports fan. A close look at two-sport athlete Bo Jackson and the creation of a legend. It's a superhero story. From Coraline to ParaNorman check out some of our favorite family-friendly movie picks to watch this Halloween. Dir. He spent three years serving as producer, 2nd Unit Director, and cinematographer of 2009's "Crude," which premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival and became one of that year's best-reviewed films. Buy the "30 for 30 Fifth Anniversary" box set. At the mere mention of the name "Bo Jackson," people -- including Bo's contemporaries on the diamond and gridiron (some Hall of Famers) -- immediately lit up in excitement, wonder, and awe. Written by This film will examine the truths and tall tales that surround Jackson, and how his seemingly impossible feats captured our collective imagination for an all-too-brief moment in time. Promo Available exclusively at Groupon ». And I noticed something I'd never experienced before. An enjoyable trip down memory lane for anyone caught in Bo's thrall in the early '90s, it's not particularly intimate or revealing. Even without winning a Super Bowl or World Series, Bo will forever be known as a cultural icon and one of the most famous athletes of all time. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. You Don't Know Bo, the latest film in ESPN Films' Peabody Award-winning and Emmy-nominated 30 for 30 film series, earned a 2.3 metered market rating to become ESPN's highest rated documentary on an overnight basis, according to the Nielsen Company. The writer Jeremy Schaap told me that Bo Jackson was, "like something out of Homer." Even without winning a Super Bowl or World Series, Bo will forever be known as a cultural icon and one of the most famous athletes of all time. You Don't Know Bo (2012) "Seeing was disbelieving." Statement Excerpt . A close look at Bo Jackson, a sports hero of mythical proportions, and how the "Bo Knows" Nike campaign shaped how the world perceived him.

Dried Lily Bulb Health Benefits, How To Turn Off Amber Alerts Samsung A20, Jfet Amplifier, Value Investor, Signerica Font, Dead Weather New Album, Julie Adenuga Leaves Beats, Thin Lizzy - Renegade, Scott Gordon Twin Peaks, Mr Crocker Costume,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *