Google I Am Not A Robot, An Open Letter To The Girl I Love, Wilding 2, Emerald Insight, Manifest Season 1, Episode 15 Recap, Crystal Method Listen All You Mother, Hillsong United Instagram, Best Amazing Race Teams, Cochrane Collaboration Literature Review, " /> Google I Am Not A Robot, An Open Letter To The Girl I Love, Wilding 2, Emerald Insight, Manifest Season 1, Episode 15 Recap, Crystal Method Listen All You Mother, Hillsong United Instagram, Best Amazing Race Teams, Cochrane Collaboration Literature Review, " />

the flock game

[5], Based on five reviews, Metacritic gave The Flock an aggregated review score of 36 out of 100, citing generally unfavorable reviews. Visit our corporate site. Add this game to your profile’s TOP 3 loved list. The Flock is an asymmetrical multiplayer thriller, where you get to play as one of the agile monsters that make up the Flock. Sign in to add your own tags to this product. Flock is a mesmerizing one-tap arcade game to control a flock of birds. Also, be sure to have enough tasty worms to feed your birds at the end of each round, or otherwise they will fly away. Rated by the ESRB. Check out the closed alpha trailer for The Flock. Through it all you will be gripped by intrigue, strategy, and subterfuge that is sure to keep everyone in tingling suspense! Thank you, your vote was recorded and will be displayed soon. Whether it's using the Tractor beam to move obstacles out of the way, or the Depressor beam to stamp out crop circles to guide your herds, being an extraterrestrial has never been this addictive. No forum topics for The Flock yet. Popular user-defined tags for this product: To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar. by Thank you for signing up to PC Gamer. PlayFlock Games List Founed in Russia in 2009 they have become a powerful force in the casual gaming industry, with several popular titles to their name as well as a huge number of players on the Russian and Eastern Europe networks. The game was developed by the Dutch studio Vogelsap. Crude Humor Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested. Protect your cornfields and lock up your livestock, because FLOCK is here! [6], "Asymmetrical mutliplayer horror game The Flock is like Pitch Black where you're the monster", "If too many players die in The Flock, the game will go offline permanently", "The Flock trailer shows atmospheric asymmetrical online horror", "The Flock trailer shows the asymmetrical stealth horror game in action", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Flock_(video_game)&oldid=896028941, Articles using Infobox video game using locally defined parameters, Articles with unsourced statements from July 2016, Articles using Video game reviews template in single platform mode, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 8 May 2019, at 00:57. Read more about it in the, There are no more reviews that match the filters set above, Adjust the filters above to see other reviews. Players can play as the monster - the Flock - but can also become, and will want to become, the prey - the Carrier. Your Game Plan comes with a free online ticket account to manage and track tickets. The Flock is a multiplayer-only survival horror video game developed by Vogelsap.

Google I Am Not A Robot, An Open Letter To The Girl I Love, Wilding 2, Emerald Insight, Manifest Season 1, Episode 15 Recap, Crystal Method Listen All You Mother, Hillsong United Instagram, Best Amazing Race Teams, Cochrane Collaboration Literature Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *