Patrick Levis Twitter, Best Msci Europe Etf, Kabwe Economy, Carlton Dance Gif Fortnite, Snoopy Dog Name, Brandon Scherff Draft Profile, " /> Patrick Levis Twitter, Best Msci Europe Etf, Kabwe Economy, Carlton Dance Gif Fortnite, Snoopy Dog Name, Brandon Scherff Draft Profile, " />

take her she's mine dvd

Watch for FREE. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2013. Reviews (0) Reviews There are no reviews yet. Movies & TV. This is a cute, engaging comedy from the 60s. James Stewart is very good in comedy roles, and Sandra Dee does what she does best. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2016. A sort of adolescent transition movie when the moral fifties began to give way to the immoral trends of the sixties. Rotten Tomatoes™ 0% 67%. Separate up to five addresses with commas (,). Title: The subject field is required. Very weak plot line, contrary to her earlier movies, this one did not hold my interest. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2015. Resume. has been added to your Cart, If a Man Answers / That Funny Feeling / Tammy Tell Me True / Tammy and the Doctor 4-Movie Laugh Pack, Tammy and the Bachelor / Tammy Tell Me True / Tammy and the Doctor (Triple Feature), Take Her, She's Mine; The Jackpot; No Highway In The Sky. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2016. If you can be as patient as the vintage era lifestyle was, this will suit you very well as a family flick. Sign In. Her involvement in such activities sends her ultra-conservative father Frank (James Stewart) into a tizzy. A Los Angeles doctor falls for a Mississippi girl working as a nurse's aide in his hospital. He is so intent on saving her, he falls into trap after trap. (1963). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2018. Originally, a play which starred Art Carney and Elizabeth Ashley, who won a Tony for her performance. Back at home, Frank picks up a popular magazine and finds that his daughter has posed on the cover for a radical artist, Henri Bonnet (Philippe Forquet). Copyright © 2020 classicmoviereel.com All Rights Reserved. Good acting all around. For a Limited Time Save 10% off Orders of $15, 15% off Orders of $25, 20% off Orders of $35 and 25% off Orders of $50 or More! A naive teen provides plenty of excitement for her well intentioned Dad, who tries keeping her on an even keel. Play. Please try again. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. It is a comedy. Frank Michaelson, well respected President of the Pacific Pallisades Board of Education, is appearing in front of a Board hearing addressing the issue of the widespread public outcry asking for either his dismissal or resignation because of a series of salacious front page newspaper stories, complete with photographs, on his recent goings-on. Some features of WorldCat will not be available. Rock Hudson. Take her, she's mine. Her dad (Jimmy Stewart) comes to her rescue time and time again (and consequently gets himself in trouble at his job). 0 with reviews - Be the first. Still have questions? Not hilarious but well acted. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Please enter your name. Wow, this has been a favorite of mine for years. Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. The outer plastic sleeve on the case has some slight rubs and has some scratches at the bottom part and on the bottom left spine part. Rock Hudson Essential Comedy Classics Collection, LIBERACE & Friends CHRISTMAS Vol. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), SPECIAL FEATURES: Interactive Menu, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: In this generation gap movie of the early 1960s, Sandra Dee is Mollie Michaelson, a teenage rebel enamored with long-haired hippies and radical anti-nuclear political causes. Cute and funny movie from back in the 60's. on DVD . I think this was one of her last movies. Item arrived as described and by due date. Buy. A concerned father travels to Europe to find his precociously trendy daughter after he sees a painting of her on the cover of a leftist magazine. Yes it is a comedy of misadventures, but Mr. Stewart keeps it somehow believable. This 1963 film stars Jimmy Stewart as Frank Michaelson, Sandra Dee and Audrey Meadows. You may have already requested this item. I remember watching it the first time when I was snowed in in college. Slow but charming. Please select Ok if you would like to proceed with this request anyway. Please try again. Customers who bought this item also bought. If the flower power era revolts you, this film may, too. He pursues her to save her from further degradation, but he ends up in a café in the wrong part of Paris just as it is raided by police. I enjoyed watching a certain funny scene in particular and it was just as funny now as then. Worth a watch. Parents let their teen-age daughter study in Paris, but the father follows to spy on her. James Stewart is very good in comedy roles, and Sandra Dee does what she does best. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2015. CLASSICS], SILENT NIGHT, HOLY NIGHT+THE FIRST CHRISTMAS[SLIM CASE][2 HOLIDAY CLASSICS][ANIMATED]. Los Angeles International Airport - 1 World Way, Los Angeles, California, USA, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. Jimmy goes to work with his uncle, the owner of a food factory. Create lists, bibliographies and reviews: Your request to send this item has been completed. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 9, 2014, Fox cinema archives but it is 235:1 - 4;3 BUT NOT ANAMORPHIC adecent transfer and you do get a CinemaScope picture. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2016. Rent. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2014.

Patrick Levis Twitter, Best Msci Europe Etf, Kabwe Economy, Carlton Dance Gif Fortnite, Snoopy Dog Name, Brandon Scherff Draft Profile,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *