Steve Goodman Biography, In My Room Lyrics Icp, Smpp Provider, Beyond My Imagination Synonyms, Misunderstanding Quotes, Pretham 3 Cast, Hulu Chopped Junior, Loctite 401 Tds, Integrity In Public Service Upsc, " /> Steve Goodman Biography, In My Room Lyrics Icp, Smpp Provider, Beyond My Imagination Synonyms, Misunderstanding Quotes, Pretham 3 Cast, Hulu Chopped Junior, Loctite 401 Tds, Integrity In Public Service Upsc, " />

shrewd sentence

Still have questions? Britain's tiny, secretive water shrew leaves few signs and is under threat through habitat loss and pollution. The diagnosis spurred the former Texas governor, whose mother and grandmother also suffered from the disease, to write, But a growing empire produces tough challenges. Copyright © 2010 by 66- Her shrewd friend Susangatha finds her, takes the picture into her hands and draws the picture of Sagarika by the side of the king. Examples of shrewd in a sentence: 1. Waxman despises the industry and he is a very shrewd politican. 20 examples of simple sentences of “shrewd“We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “shrewd“ Compound Sentences with “shrewd” Complex Sentences with “shrewd”Compound-Complex Sentences with shrewd in a sentence. The Life of Mammals describes and illustrates the remarkable diversity of mammals from the giant blue whale to the miniscule pigmy shrew. sagacious investors got in on the ground floor perspicacious implies unusual power to see through and understand what is puzzling or hidden. Last 10 years 3. Shrews are notoriously small, ( the pygmy white-toothed shrew is the smallest extant mammal weighing a mere 2-3 grams at adult weight). est 1. However, being heavily influenced by shrew people 4000 years ago brought a new dimension of leisure. See the full definition for shrewd in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for shrewd, Nglish: Translation of shrewd for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of shrewd for Arabic Speakers. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. More Sentences: 1 – 2 – Related Words:shred – shredded – shredder – shredders – shredding – shreds – shrew – shrewd – shrewder – shrewdest – shrewdly – shrewdness – shrewish – shrews – shriek –. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Asked by Wiki User. You are very shrewd to ask this question in order to get us to do your homework for you! But hang on a moment. 51- Faludi as a shrewd businessman decided in the last peaceful year to invest his earnings into four percent korona stock investment, which he even placed into a deposit until 1917. 4. Moles, which are unknown in the Indian peninsula, abound in the forest regions of the eastern Himalayas at a moderate altitude, and shrews of several species are found almost everywhere; amongst them are two very remarkable forms of water shrew, one of which, however, Nectogale, is probably Tibetan rather than Himalayan. Britain 's tiny, secretive water shrew leaves few signs and is under threat through habitat loss and pollution. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. If I was a shrewd enough person I could use it correctly in a sentence. 52- See was a shrewd investor and became very well known in business circles in Sydney. Always focus on the learning on sentences with “shrewd“ We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shrewd in a sentence. 160+9 sentence examples: 1. I like to stay simple. Julie gave Adrienne a shrewd look. The mammal survey showed that wood mice live at Jumping Downs and Pygmy shrew were found at some of the reptile survey sites! He is a very shrewd and garrulous fellow. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Having or showing a clever awareness or resourcefulness, especially in practical matters. 63- She had a shrewd business sense and Brunner gave credit to her for teaching him skills in practical matters. Use ‘shrewd’ in a sentence | ‘shrewd’ example sentences . 68- She was also shrewd, observant of human nature, and persistent to the point of obstinacy in developing her own views and opinions. Synonym Discussion of shrewd. in hue as hazel nuts" (Shakespeare, Taming of the Shrew, ii. Use "shrewd" in a sentence A shrewd businesswoman, she always keeps a sharp eye out for new talent. Will U.S. see 'mass exodus' from intel community? All Years How to use shrewd in a sentence. I just said I wasn't sharing anything with that Boston shrew, I didn't say I was quitting the caper. 65- A shrewd, penny-scrounging cheapskate, Pennywise is a figure of authority and lives to maintain order at the public bathrooms. Cyberassault threatens U.S. health care system, FBI warns, Jack Nicklaus tweets endorsement of Trump, Sen. Loeffler 'not familiar' with Access Hollywood tape, 'Bachelorette' boss on why Clare Crawley was replaced, Cowboys owner blames weight for kneeling player's release, Philadelphia police discover van loaded with explosives, Why 10,000 Burger King drive-thrus are going digital, Colbert shocked by Trump ads during 'Late Show', Nurses, Amazon shoppers love these slip-on sneakers. freshwater crustaceans are a water shrew's favorite feast! Learn a new word every day. Shrewd definition is - marked by clever discerning awareness and hardheaded acumen. 67- By 2001 Healthscope had bought Hobart Private from Mayne Health, and through shrewd management made it profitable. There are nearly 5,000 species of mammals the smallest shrew weighing only 1.75 grams, the largest whale up to 140 tons. —————————This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences. Delivered to your inbox! That is a very shrewd question! 55- To his competitors among the Soviet aircraft design community, he was known above all as politically astute; a shrewd and unforgiving rival. 7 8 9. These shrewd men, some real. There are some words that seem to be of perennial interest, so if you compare the list of words that were looked up most often in March with the words that were looked up most often in September, you will find a lot of words appearing on both lists. Pygmy shrew were found at some of the reptile survey sites! Herefordshire water shrew survey The water shrew is Herefordshire 's, and Britain 's, least known land mammal. It takes a shrewd analyst to really make a killing in the stock market. 70- The shrewd Xiao Hong is aware that Bufan, who rarely visits nightclubs and brothers, cannot resist temptation and proceeds to seduce him. 64- Mudali offered large land grants if Thevar were to join Nawab’s side but Thevar was too shrewd to fall for this trick. A, But if Trump and his advisers are focused on his reelection, the, Post the Definition of shrewd to Facebook, Share the Definition of shrewd on Twitter. 'Hepatomegaly' and 'hydronephrosis' are among the most frequently looked-up words in September. How would you write it ? According to Frank Luntz, Republican pollster and spinmeister, these younger working women with small children are critical swing voters. Wiki User Answered . He was a shrewd poker player, you never knew what he had in his hand. Photos emerge of Michael Jackson's bedroom. He is shrewd and strong and not to be caught napping. 3. 4. 54- A shrewd businessman and gifted publicist, he often deliberately created queues outside his cinema to stimulate public interest in a film. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. Or is it? All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. How do you think about the answers? 57- Belying her subdued nature, Phyllis is a shrewd saleswoman. She is a shrewd judge of character. Come, Jack, lean ye on my shoulder, ye poor shrew. 3. The detective was shrewd enough to solve the murder mystery. But he was a shrewd politician. A shrewd and calculating leader, Teach spurned the use of force, relying instead on his fearsome image to elicit the response he desired from those he robbed. View usage for: Malcolm is a shrewd and realistic businessman. The bear, badger, wolverine, polecat, ermine, common weasel, otter, wolf, fox, lynx, mole, hedgehog, common shrew, water-shrew and lesser shrew (Sorex vulgaris, S. His temper and life seem to have been remarkably free from all that was jarring, jealous and fretful; unless, indeed, we are to accept as true the account of his wife's character which represents her as having been no fit mate for him, but an incorrigible shrew and skinflint. Examples of shrewd in a sentence, how to use it. shrewd in a sentence - Use "shrewd" in a sentence 1. You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “shrewd”. After some shrewd shopping, Marla took the extra money she saved on furniture and went on a tour of Ireland. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. What is the meaning behind your username ? Examples of Shrewd in a sentence. Send us feedback. Éclair is the beautiful and shrewd heir to the France-based Grand Tonnerre Group, which in the anime now employs Tamaki's mother as a servant in Éclair's house. - Long-running… Shrewd definition: A shrewd person is able to understand and judge a situation quickly and to use this... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples 13th century, in the meaning defined at sense 3, Middle English shrewed, from shrewe + -ed entry 1. She is a shrewd politician who wants to avoid offending the electorate It is a shrewd criticism, but needs arguing out. All Rights Reserved. The mammal survey showed that wood mice live at Jumping Downs and pygmy shrew were found at some of the reptile survey sites ! This is the #pronunciation of #shrewd in British #English + a few examples of its pronunciation in phrases and sentences. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'shrewd.' I like to stay as simple. shrew people 4000 years ago brought a new dimension of leisure. Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz. Can you put SHREWD in a sentence? I was dazzled by its shrewd synthesis of glamour and morbidity. a shrewd judge of character sagacious suggests wisdom, penetration, and farsightedness. Is this sentence correct? Top Answer. All rights reserved. 56- Also, he bore his wrong so meekly that he seemed to rejoice at his loss of title as though it were a blessing; and I think he had a shrewd sense of the quality of a king’s estate. : These guards were surely worldly-wise and shrewd, but they were clearly not educated to the same degree as the scribes and Pharisees. An almanac is a book published every year which contains information about the movements of the planets , the changes of the moon and the tides, and the dates of important anniversaries. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'.

Steve Goodman Biography, In My Room Lyrics Icp, Smpp Provider, Beyond My Imagination Synonyms, Misunderstanding Quotes, Pretham 3 Cast, Hulu Chopped Junior, Loctite 401 Tds, Integrity In Public Service Upsc,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *