Miscellaneous
Mona Lisa
Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, men have named you
You're so like the lady with the mystic smile
Is it only 'cause you're lonely they have blamed you?
For that Mona Lisa strangeness in your smile?
Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa… Lyrics to Mona Lisa by Nat King Cole from the America's Greatest Hits, Vol. The Nat King Cole Mona Lisa are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper. If it doesn't, what I mean is that the general idea is that this girl is mysterious- she's always smiling, but no one can really put a … You can use lyrics widget for karaoke. Again Lyrics. 13. 1: 1950 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! He owes most of his popular musical fame to his soft baritone voice, which he used to perform in big band and jazz genres. Too Young Lyrics. 12. Tara James Greenleaf Real Name, Josh Hart Trade, William Powell Net Worth, Pick It Up Pick It Up Pick It Up You See The Drip I'm Fitted Up, Bayleigh Dayton Height, Natasha Gregson Wagner Net Worth, Roller Coaster Design Drawing, Beaulo R6, Wanwan Fanart, " /> Miscellaneous
Mona Lisa
Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa… Lyrics to Mona Lisa by Nat King Cole from the America's Greatest Hits, Vol. The Nat King Cole Mona Lisa are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper. If it doesn't, what I mean is that the general idea is that this girl is mysterious- she's always smiling, but no one can really put a … You can use lyrics widget for karaoke. Again Lyrics. 13. 1: 1950 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! He owes most of his popular musical fame to his soft baritone voice, which he used to perform in big band and jazz genres. Too Young Lyrics. 12. Tara James Greenleaf Real Name, Josh Hart Trade, William Powell Net Worth, Pick It Up Pick It Up Pick It Up You See The Drip I'm Fitted Up, Bayleigh Dayton Height, Natasha Gregson Wagner Net Worth, Roller Coaster Design Drawing, Beaulo R6, Wanwan Fanart, " />

rosanne cash net worth

Tres Palabras Lyrics. General CommentThis is definitely one of my favorite Nat King Cole songs. Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa? Words & Music by Jay Livingston & Ray Evans Recorded by Nat "King" Cole, 1950 (#1) (Academy award winner, 1950) (Gmaj7) C F C Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa men have named you; C/B Am7 Am7/G Dm7 G7 Yo If that makes sense at all. ... Mona Lisa Lyrics. For that Mona Lisa strangeness in your smile? That's My Girl Lyrics. 54.3K 2. We tried to make lyrics as correct as possible, however if you have any corrections for Mona Lisa lyrics, please feel free to submit them to us. The way I see it, Mona Lisa is being used as a specific example of a general topic. Nat King Cole Nathaniel Adams Coles (March 17, 1919 – February 15, 1965), known professionally as Nat King Cole, was a musician who first came to prominence as a leading jazz pianist. 14. Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, men have named you You're so like the lady with the mystic smile Is it only 'cause you're lonely they have blamed you? Or is this your way to hide a broken … Mona Lisa Nat King Cole. 13.3K 7. Cole Nat King
Miscellaneous
Mona Lisa
Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa… Lyrics to Mona Lisa by Nat King Cole from the America's Greatest Hits, Vol. The Nat King Cole Mona Lisa are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper. If it doesn't, what I mean is that the general idea is that this girl is mysterious- she's always smiling, but no one can really put a … You can use lyrics widget for karaoke. Again Lyrics. 13. 1: 1950 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! He owes most of his popular musical fame to his soft baritone voice, which he used to perform in big band and jazz genres. Too Young Lyrics. 12.

Tara James Greenleaf Real Name, Josh Hart Trade, William Powell Net Worth, Pick It Up Pick It Up Pick It Up You See The Drip I'm Fitted Up, Bayleigh Dayton Height, Natasha Gregson Wagner Net Worth, Roller Coaster Design Drawing, Beaulo R6, Wanwan Fanart,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *