Which Is Healthier Stock Or Broth, Peanuts Amp Series, Baker Skateboards Font, Corsair One I140 Review, Kevin Matthews Police, Cydy German Exchange, Circles Ukulele Chords, Big Brother 11, Speculative Trading Strategies, " /> Which Is Healthier Stock Or Broth, Peanuts Amp Series, Baker Skateboards Font, Corsair One I140 Review, Kevin Matthews Police, Cydy German Exchange, Circles Ukulele Chords, Big Brother 11, Speculative Trading Strategies, " />

popeyes vietnam review

The only saving grace were the cajun fries that were salted right. Absoluty disgraceful way to run a fast food business. Finally had...to cancel our entire order(after the 4 of us had ordered).More, Service was the worst I've had in Vietnam, food was sitting behind the counter for 7-8 min, not under heat lamps. Not a big deal - especially if your in the need of a fast food reminder - after eating the local food for awhile. The lady behind the counter that works at 5:15 PM needs to check her attitude. Please get better staff to manage your chain. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. And they tasted a little soggy, suggesting that they had been deep fried quite some time ago. The food is good and close to but not the same as the US version. My low expectations were not realised and my chikenburger with chips turned out to be one of the best I have eaten anywhere. The real difference is in the Chicken which may be sourced locally and is slightly smaller than the US version. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. more. Stopped by here when it was raining one day before close. The bigger disappointment was the hot sauce... it isn't the tangy spiced lousiana hot sauce but a more sriracha type bland sauce. I love the Canadian Popeyes, but this was so much better. The chicken still have enough moist and not too dry like the others, especially for the potato baked cake here, Vietnamese food just didn't full me up. Check out the bands and groups around the lake on weekends when they close the street to traffic! The chicken was spicy but I loved it. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Chicken fast food deeply fried , crispy , quite fat . They were incredibly accommodating and friendly. The only saving grace were the cajun fries that were salted right. The lady behind the counter that works at 5:15 PM needs to check her attitude. Staff were generally friendly and helpful and efficient in clearing used tables. Overall we had a satisfactory meal.More, I'm a big fan of popeye's and it's been a year since I had it in Washington, DC. Get quick answers from Popeyes staff and past visitors. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There was at least...5 staff behind the counter on their phonesMore, I started eating Popeyes since 2018 and quitted the other fastfood brand after my first trial here. The only saving grace were the cajun fries that were salted right. to cancel our entire order(after the 4 of us had ordered). (about the same as the US version). great prices but crappy food. Decent at Hanoi Aiport - a Nice Change of Pace, Chicken fast food in the Hanoi airport terminal. The staff at this place is very disrespectful and not concerned with simple requests (I didn't want a breast piece). Get quick answers from Popeye’s Express Louisiana Kitchen staff and past visitors. The only saving grace were the cajun fries that were salted right. The...crispiness of the chicken was there but the flavor was bland. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Overall, just an average fried chicken... but I was not loving this chicken from popeyesMore, This is a franchise of the US original. The rice was nice and the set also included a vegetable soup, but that was bland and almost tasteless though there were carrots and radish in the soup. And they tasted a little soggy, suggesting that they had been deep fried quite some time ago. Taxies are everwhere and the lake is a great walk. The buttermilk biscuits I'm used to didn't taste buttery but more a sweet flavor and dry. 2-piece meal and a chicken set that included rice. Taxies are everwhere and the lake is a great walk. Bought some chips and even tried some chicken. Though the staff was very attentive the flavors didn't really pack a punch. But the fries that came along with it were slightly burnt due to over frying. The buttermilk biscuits I'm used to didn't taste buttery but more a sweet flavor and dry. Service was friendly and efficient. The fries are very very spicy , without pre warning . Overall, just an average fried chicken... but I was not loving this chicken from popeyes. Popeyes Chicken, Ho Chi Minh City: See 23 unbiased reviews of Popeyes Chicken, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,613 of 5,149 restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City. Much better local fried chicken. The location is ideal - across the street from the lake and right in the middle of town. My husband who hasnt tried it really enjoyed the chicken and biscuit. Click here to learn more or control your settings. I recently arrived at the Noi Bai airport and to my pleasant surprise, there was a Popeye's Chicken joint just ahead...being an American expat living in SE Asia for almost four years, I was delighted to have some actual fried chicken and Popeye's is the...More, It was such a pleasant surprise to find a Popeye's in Hanoi. And they tasted a little soggy, suggesting that they had been deep fried quite some time ago. Good in a pinch too - priced moderately. (about the same as the US version). The chicken was spicy but I loved it. crispiness of the chicken was there but the flavor was bland. The location is ideal - across the street from the lake and right in the middle of town. There was at least...5 staff behind the counter on their phonesMore, I started eating Popeyes since 2018 and quitted the other fastfood brand after my first trial here. Please get better staff to manage your chain. Staff were generally friendly and helpful and efficient in clearing used tables. Fresh, nice portions too, served with fries which were good also. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? more. Popeyes, Hanoi: See 28 unbiased reviews of Popeyes, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,128 of 3,586 restaurants in Hanoi. side dish after I paid. Finally had...to cancel our entire order(after the 4 of us had ordered).More, Service was the worst I've had in Vietnam, food was sitting behind the counter for 7-8 min, not under heat lamps. The burger tasted terribly. More flavour and more spiciness. Check out the bands and groups around the lake on weekends when they close the street to traffic! The bigger disappointment was the hot sauce... it isn't the tangy spiced lousiana hot sauce but a more sriracha type bland sauce. We had Popeyes somewhere a few days ago bit we didn’t mind to have it again this afternoon. Check out the bands and groups around the lake on weekends when they close the street to traffic! We were at No Bai International Airport to go to Luang Prabang, Laos. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I have travelled to a few places and accept you get over charged at airports, Hanoi takes the gold medal for fleecing you. This is literally the worst burger. Couldn’t expect much more from fast food in an airport. Would say the chicken was generally nice and yummy as usual, juicy and tender. more. 2-piece meal and a chicken set that included rice. The burger tasted terribly. The location is ideal - across the street from the lake and right in the middle of town. Not a big deal - especially if your in the need of a fast food reminder - after eating the local food for awhile. The chicken was heated in microwave. Good in a pinch too - priced moderately. Staff were generally friendly and helpful and efficient in clearing used tables. The chicken still have enough moist and not too dry like the others, especially for the potato baked cake here, Vietnamese food just didn't full me up. I wanted something more American for lunch as I was flying out of Hanoi.

Which Is Healthier Stock Or Broth, Peanuts Amp Series, Baker Skateboards Font, Corsair One I140 Review, Kevin Matthews Police, Cydy German Exchange, Circles Ukulele Chords, Big Brother 11, Speculative Trading Strategies,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *