What Happened In Danville, Va Yesterday, Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter, Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter, Mi Router 3 Custom Firmware, Gacha Life Songs Boy Version, Raleigh, North Carolina Population, Concrete Sills Travis Perkins, Behavioral Nutrition Degree, " /> What Happened In Danville, Va Yesterday, Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter, Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter, Mi Router 3 Custom Firmware, Gacha Life Songs Boy Version, Raleigh, North Carolina Population, Concrete Sills Travis Perkins, Behavioral Nutrition Degree, " />

ohio players fire

DTS Entertainment released the quad mix as a DTS Audio CD in 2001.. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, good Drums, Chimes, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Valve Trombone, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Guitar, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Percussion, Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Percussion, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Trumpet, Trombone, Backing Vocals, Written-By, My 999 Most Beloved Records (and some more lovely popstuff). Hey, hey, hey, Lord "Fire" is a song by R&B/funk band Ohio Players. "Fire" was the Ohio Players' only entry on the new disco/dance chart, where it peaked at #10. History. Hey, hey, hey, Lord (ow, gow) 10. The way you swerve and curve, really wrecks my nerves And Im so excited, child , … Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen und Lieder von Ohio Players - Fire auf Discogs. This version pressed by Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria, indicated by CS in runouts. Fire is the sixth studio album by the Ohio Players and the second released through the Mercury label. The album's lead single "Fire" was serving in the mid-2010s as the theme song to the US television series Hell's Kitchen. You really somethin', child, yes, you are Fire is the title song from the Ohio Players‘ sixth album. The song was the opening track from the album of the same name and hit No. They are best known for their songs "Fire" and "Love Rollercoaster"; as well as for their erotic album covers that featured nude or nearly nude women. Got me burnin', got me burnin' (whoa) The way you push, push lets me know that you're Discover releases, reviews, track listings, recommendations, and more about Ohio Players - Funk On Fire (The Mercury Anthology) at Discogs. Kaufen Sie Platten und CDs und vervollständigen Sie Ihre Ohio Players-Sammlung. The song was recorded at Mercury Records' Chicago-based studio. Got me burnin', got me burnin' (woo) I'm 'bout to choke from the smoke, got to tighten up my stroke The song was the opening track from the album of the same name and hit No. 'Cause you're smokin', baby, baby [1] It spent five weeks atop the soul chart. Can you feel it, girl? The song was recorded at Mercury Records' Chicago-based studio. "Fire" was the Ohio Players' only entry on the new disco/dance chart, where it peaked at No. Drums, Chimes, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Valve Trombone, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Guitar, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Percussion, Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Percussion, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Written-By, Trumpet, Trombone, Backing Vocals, Written-By, My 999 Most Beloved Records (and some more lovely popstuff). Fire topped both the Billboard Pop Albums chart and the Billboard R&B Albums chart (where it held for five weeks) in early 1975. Fire Fire is the third of five Ohio Players albums that were also available in quadraphonic (4-channel stereo), released as an 8-track tape in the U.S. and on vinyl in Japan. You're dyn-o-mite child, yeah Fire (uh-huh) 1 on both the Billboard Hot 100 (where it was succeeded by Linda Ronstadt's "You're No Good") and the Hot Soul Singles chart in early 1975. "Fire" is a hit song by R&B/funk band Ohio Players. The album's lead single "Fire" was serving in the mid-2010s as the theme song to the US television series Hell's Kitchen. The song is noted for its sound of a siren recorded from a fire truck, heard at the beginning, as well as in the instrumental break in the middle. It is considered to be their signature song. Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Ohio Players collection. [2] The song is considered to be the band's signature song along with "Love Rollercoaster". Fire (Sing us home) (Oh Lord) Got me burnin', got me burnin' It spent five weeks atop the soul chart. To a four-alarm, child, yes it does, uh, uh Got me burnin', got me burnin' (fire) Got me burnin', got me burnin' It was sampled in Da Lench Mob's "You and Your Heroes" from Guerillas in tha Mist. Fire (woo, woo, woo, woo) All tracks are written by James Williams, Clarence Satchell, Leroy Bonner, Marshall Jones, Ralph Middlebrooks, Marvin Pierce, William Beck. Fire (what I say, child, ow) The edited version avoided much of the repetition of the music. Drums, Chimes, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Valve Trombone, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [ARP], Organ, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria, Buy Vinyl, 2012.08.09 / / Academy Records Annex, New York, Le Point G : les 50 pochettes d'albums les plus sexy, Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SRM-1-1013-A, Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SRM-1-1013-B.

What Happened In Danville, Va Yesterday, Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter, Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter, Mi Router 3 Custom Firmware, Gacha Life Songs Boy Version, Raleigh, North Carolina Population, Concrete Sills Travis Perkins, Behavioral Nutrition Degree,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *