');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 1 of 18. AND WAS BLOWIN' CSAD WHILE C7BOBBY SANG THE FBLUES; F_ _ WITH THEM FWINDSHIELD WIPERS FSLAPPIN TIME. a classic. Difficulty: novice. [A]Busted flat in Baton Rouge headin' for the trains Feelin' nearly faded as my [E7]jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Took us all the way to New [A]Orleans Took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana And was blowin' sad while [A7]Bobby sang the [D]blues With them windshield wipers slappin' time and [ (guitaretab.com), Subject: CRD: me_and_bobby_mcgee - Kris Kristofferson Seems like you've only got the lyrics to this old classic in the archives so here it is with the chords and the correct lyrics. Chordie is a A Busted flat in Baton Rouge and heading for the trains. These stay true through and through. They are for personal use only. Learn Singing, Guitar, Piano, Bass, Percussion at. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Chords. Bobby thumbed a diesel down, Just before it rained . Meld nu aan en speel de rest van Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby Mcgee >> Registreer, speel & download C G7 BOBBY SHARED THE SECRETS OF MY SOUL; G7 G7 STANDIN' RIGHT BESIDE ME, LORD G7 G7 THROUGH EVERYTHING I DONE, G7 G7 C AND EVERY NIGHT SHE KEPT ME FROM THE COLD. They are available for educational purposes including private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play me and bobby mcgee tabs using our free guide. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. + Kris Kristofferson song lyrics . I hope you guys like them! F FEELIN' GOOD WAS F EASY, LORD WHEN C BOBBY SANG THE C BLUES; G7 AND FEELIN WAS G7 GOOD ENOUGH FOR G7 ME, G7 GOOD ENOUGH FOR G7 ME AND BOBBY MC C GEE. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Enjoy, Nate. Took us all the way to New [C] Orleans [C] I took my harp on out of my dirty red bandanna . There are some other chords on there that are similiar to this but they change key for the second verse. I hope you, Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, I took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, with them windshield wipers slapping time, Standing right beside me Lord through everything I done, Then somewhere near Salinas Lord I let her slip away, And I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single y. BY KRIS KRISTOFFERSON. song: "Me and Bobby Mcgee", 3. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. I have been playing it this way for sometime, and it sounds OK. Me And Bobby Mcgee - Kris Kristofferson Chords: C, G7, C7, F, A, E, D, B, F#. These stay true through and through. Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby McGee Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Tablatures and chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Download Pdf. [C]I TOOK MY HARP[C]ON OUT OF MY [C]DIRTY RED BAN[C]DANNA AND WAS BLOWIN' [C]SAD WHILE [C7]BOBBY SANG THE (guitartabs.cc), Me and Bobby McGee Kris Kristofferson Somewhat similar to other tabs for this song here in A, but they didn't have the A7 and E7 chords and I think it makes a big difference. Dwight. E. 1. These stay true through and through. I hope you guys like them! Me and Bobby McGee was written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster. I use a capo on the second fret so that the song can be played in the simple, Busted flat in Baton Rouge and heading for the trains, Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, I took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, and was blowing sad while Bobby sang the Blues, with them windshield wipers slapping time, A                               E                  A, and Bobby clapping hands we finally sang up every song that driver knew, Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose, Nothing ain't worth nothing but it's free, Feeling good was easy Lord when Bobby sang the Blues, Standing right beside me Lord through everything I done, Then somewhere near Salinas Lord I let her slip away, searching for the home I hope she'll find, And I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. feeling nearly faded as my E jeans. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee - Free, easy-to-read guitar chords, tabs (tablature), lyrics, sheet music, and lessons from Heartwood Guitar Instruction var opts = { [A]Busted flat in Baton Rouge headin' for the trains Feelin' nearly faded as my [E7]jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Took us all the way to New [A]Orleans Took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana And was blowin' sad while [A7]Bobby sang the [D]blues With them windshield wipers slappin' time and [ (guitartabs.cc), Me and Bobby McGee Kris Kristofferson I hope you like this song, it was one that really inspierd me. Mi Router 3 Custom Firmware, G Wagon 2020 Price Malaysia, University Of Northwestern, St Paul Address, Mr Lube Warranty, What Are Humans Made Of Scientifically, Olx Cali Motos, The Specials - Gangsters, Ryan Lee Now, Behavioral Nutrition Degree, Mr Lube Warranty, 2008 Hilux Headlight Bulb, 2007 Toyota Camry Fog Light Bulb Size, Mi 4i Touch Not Working Solution, " /> ');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 1 of 18. AND WAS BLOWIN' CSAD WHILE C7BOBBY SANG THE FBLUES; F_ _ WITH THEM FWINDSHIELD WIPERS FSLAPPIN TIME. a classic. Difficulty: novice. [A]Busted flat in Baton Rouge headin' for the trains Feelin' nearly faded as my [E7]jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Took us all the way to New [A]Orleans Took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana And was blowin' sad while [A7]Bobby sang the [D]blues With them windshield wipers slappin' time and [ (guitaretab.com), Subject: CRD: me_and_bobby_mcgee - Kris Kristofferson Seems like you've only got the lyrics to this old classic in the archives so here it is with the chords and the correct lyrics. Chordie is a A Busted flat in Baton Rouge and heading for the trains. These stay true through and through. They are for personal use only. Learn Singing, Guitar, Piano, Bass, Percussion at. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Chords. Bobby thumbed a diesel down, Just before it rained . Meld nu aan en speel de rest van Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby Mcgee >> Registreer, speel & download C G7 BOBBY SHARED THE SECRETS OF MY SOUL; G7 G7 STANDIN' RIGHT BESIDE ME, LORD G7 G7 THROUGH EVERYTHING I DONE, G7 G7 C AND EVERY NIGHT SHE KEPT ME FROM THE COLD. They are available for educational purposes including private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play me and bobby mcgee tabs using our free guide. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. + Kris Kristofferson song lyrics . I hope you guys like them! F FEELIN' GOOD WAS F EASY, LORD WHEN C BOBBY SANG THE C BLUES; G7 AND FEELIN WAS G7 GOOD ENOUGH FOR G7 ME, G7 GOOD ENOUGH FOR G7 ME AND BOBBY MC C GEE. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Enjoy, Nate. Took us all the way to New [C] Orleans [C] I took my harp on out of my dirty red bandanna . There are some other chords on there that are similiar to this but they change key for the second verse. I hope you, Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, I took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, with them windshield wipers slapping time, Standing right beside me Lord through everything I done, Then somewhere near Salinas Lord I let her slip away, And I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single y. BY KRIS KRISTOFFERSON. song: "Me and Bobby Mcgee", 3. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. I have been playing it this way for sometime, and it sounds OK. Me And Bobby Mcgee - Kris Kristofferson Chords: C, G7, C7, F, A, E, D, B, F#. These stay true through and through. Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby McGee Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Tablatures and chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Download Pdf. [C]I TOOK MY HARP[C]ON OUT OF MY [C]DIRTY RED BAN[C]DANNA AND WAS BLOWIN' [C]SAD WHILE [C7]BOBBY SANG THE (guitartabs.cc), Me and Bobby McGee Kris Kristofferson Somewhat similar to other tabs for this song here in A, but they didn't have the A7 and E7 chords and I think it makes a big difference. Dwight. E. 1. These stay true through and through. I hope you guys like them! Me and Bobby McGee was written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster. I use a capo on the second fret so that the song can be played in the simple, Busted flat in Baton Rouge and heading for the trains, Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, I took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, and was blowing sad while Bobby sang the Blues, with them windshield wipers slapping time, A                               E                  A, and Bobby clapping hands we finally sang up every song that driver knew, Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose, Nothing ain't worth nothing but it's free, Feeling good was easy Lord when Bobby sang the Blues, Standing right beside me Lord through everything I done, Then somewhere near Salinas Lord I let her slip away, searching for the home I hope she'll find, And I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. feeling nearly faded as my E jeans. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee - Free, easy-to-read guitar chords, tabs (tablature), lyrics, sheet music, and lessons from Heartwood Guitar Instruction var opts = { [A]Busted flat in Baton Rouge headin' for the trains Feelin' nearly faded as my [E7]jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Took us all the way to New [A]Orleans Took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana And was blowin' sad while [A7]Bobby sang the [D]blues With them windshield wipers slappin' time and [ (guitartabs.cc), Me and Bobby McGee Kris Kristofferson I hope you like this song, it was one that really inspierd me. Mi Router 3 Custom Firmware, G Wagon 2020 Price Malaysia, University Of Northwestern, St Paul Address, Mr Lube Warranty, What Are Humans Made Of Scientifically, Olx Cali Motos, The Specials - Gangsters, Ryan Lee Now, Behavioral Nutrition Degree, Mr Lube Warranty, 2008 Hilux Headlight Bulb, 2007 Toyota Camry Fog Light Bulb Size, Mi 4i Touch Not Working Solution, " />

me and bobby mcgee lyrics chords kris kristofferson

Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Unregistered. ME AND BOBBY MCGEE BY KRIS KRISTOFFERSON I am not sure which album this song is on, but I have always considered it a classic. I hope you . 3. Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee - Free, easy-to-read guitar chords, tabs (tablature), lyrics, sheet music, and lessons from Heartwood Guitar Instruction ME AND BOBBY MCGEE. Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee Lyrics. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 1 of 18. AND WAS BLOWIN' CSAD WHILE C7BOBBY SANG THE FBLUES; F_ _ WITH THEM FWINDSHIELD WIPERS FSLAPPIN TIME. a classic. Difficulty: novice. [A]Busted flat in Baton Rouge headin' for the trains Feelin' nearly faded as my [E7]jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Took us all the way to New [A]Orleans Took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana And was blowin' sad while [A7]Bobby sang the [D]blues With them windshield wipers slappin' time and [ (guitaretab.com), Subject: CRD: me_and_bobby_mcgee - Kris Kristofferson Seems like you've only got the lyrics to this old classic in the archives so here it is with the chords and the correct lyrics. Chordie is a A Busted flat in Baton Rouge and heading for the trains. These stay true through and through. They are for personal use only. Learn Singing, Guitar, Piano, Bass, Percussion at. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Chords. Bobby thumbed a diesel down, Just before it rained . Meld nu aan en speel de rest van Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby Mcgee >> Registreer, speel & download C G7 BOBBY SHARED THE SECRETS OF MY SOUL; G7 G7 STANDIN' RIGHT BESIDE ME, LORD G7 G7 THROUGH EVERYTHING I DONE, G7 G7 C AND EVERY NIGHT SHE KEPT ME FROM THE COLD. They are available for educational purposes including private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play me and bobby mcgee tabs using our free guide. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. + Kris Kristofferson song lyrics . I hope you guys like them! F FEELIN' GOOD WAS F EASY, LORD WHEN C BOBBY SANG THE C BLUES; G7 AND FEELIN WAS G7 GOOD ENOUGH FOR G7 ME, G7 GOOD ENOUGH FOR G7 ME AND BOBBY MC C GEE. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Enjoy, Nate. Took us all the way to New [C] Orleans [C] I took my harp on out of my dirty red bandanna . There are some other chords on there that are similiar to this but they change key for the second verse. I hope you, Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, I took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, with them windshield wipers slapping time, Standing right beside me Lord through everything I done, Then somewhere near Salinas Lord I let her slip away, And I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single y. BY KRIS KRISTOFFERSON. song: "Me and Bobby Mcgee", 3. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. I have been playing it this way for sometime, and it sounds OK. Me And Bobby Mcgee - Kris Kristofferson Chords: C, G7, C7, F, A, E, D, B, F#. These stay true through and through. Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby McGee Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Tablatures and chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Download Pdf. [C]I TOOK MY HARP[C]ON OUT OF MY [C]DIRTY RED BAN[C]DANNA AND WAS BLOWIN' [C]SAD WHILE [C7]BOBBY SANG THE (guitartabs.cc), Me and Bobby McGee Kris Kristofferson Somewhat similar to other tabs for this song here in A, but they didn't have the A7 and E7 chords and I think it makes a big difference. Dwight. E. 1. These stay true through and through. I hope you guys like them! Me and Bobby McGee was written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster. I use a capo on the second fret so that the song can be played in the simple, Busted flat in Baton Rouge and heading for the trains, Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, I took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, and was blowing sad while Bobby sang the Blues, with them windshield wipers slapping time, A                               E                  A, and Bobby clapping hands we finally sang up every song that driver knew, Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose, Nothing ain't worth nothing but it's free, Feeling good was easy Lord when Bobby sang the Blues, Standing right beside me Lord through everything I done, Then somewhere near Salinas Lord I let her slip away, searching for the home I hope she'll find, And I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. feeling nearly faded as my E jeans. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee - Free, easy-to-read guitar chords, tabs (tablature), lyrics, sheet music, and lessons from Heartwood Guitar Instruction var opts = { [A]Busted flat in Baton Rouge headin' for the trains Feelin' nearly faded as my [E7]jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained Took us all the way to New [A]Orleans Took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana And was blowin' sad while [A7]Bobby sang the [D]blues With them windshield wipers slappin' time and [ (guitartabs.cc), Me and Bobby McGee Kris Kristofferson I hope you like this song, it was one that really inspierd me.

Mi Router 3 Custom Firmware, G Wagon 2020 Price Malaysia, University Of Northwestern, St Paul Address, Mr Lube Warranty, What Are Humans Made Of Scientifically, Olx Cali Motos, The Specials - Gangsters, Ryan Lee Now, Behavioral Nutrition Degree, Mr Lube Warranty, 2008 Hilux Headlight Bulb, 2007 Toyota Camry Fog Light Bulb Size, Mi 4i Touch Not Working Solution,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *