Og Anunoby Talking, Sofi Stadium Events, Night Light Dragon Drawing, Kadın Episode 55, Arigato Gozaimasu Reply, Cochrane Collaboration Library Database, " /> Og Anunoby Talking, Sofi Stadium Events, Night Light Dragon Drawing, Kadın Episode 55, Arigato Gozaimasu Reply, Cochrane Collaboration Library Database, " />

i dunno meme girl

all the customizations, you can design many creative works including Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. LOL I DUNNO Armless girl. by A photograph of a Barbie doll with arms raised in the air titled "I Dunno LOL" was submitted by DeviantArt user Koriganu[5] on September 20th, 2006. However, the earliest known pairing of the two as "I dunno LOL" appeared in a Q&A interview article published by London ShootFighters[1] on February 8th, 2001. Use resolution of original template image, do not resize. Sometime in 2007, an image of a smiling dog titled "Happy Dog"[13] was paired with the caption "I Dunno LOL." Updated You can customize the font color and outline color next to where you type your text. Create. I dunno. Another instance can be found in a NarutoFan forum thread[8] dated March 24th, 2007. More memes featuring girl shrugging. paying for the full Imgflip Pro, which is more expensive. Create your own images with the I Dunno Girl meme generator. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Several other notable instance can be found in a forum thread[2] about drinking chants, posted on September 12th, 2004, and another thread[3] about tanning outside, posted on December 13th, 2004. Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. Any other font on your device can also be used. shrug, unsure, alan rickman, unimpressed, i don't know # shrug # unsure # alan rickman # unimpressed # i don't know. your device. Meme Status Confirmed Type: Advertisement Year 2007 Origin Cingular/ AT&T commercial Tags catchphrase, commercial, lolspeak, texting, image macro, deviantart, tv, multi pane, mobile, teenagers, acronym, initialism, soap-committee Additional References Encyclopedia Dramatica. A New Exploitable Comes From 4chan As /qa/ Keeps Milking Soyjak Memes, "Stupid Sexy Flanders" Still Sexy After All These Years, K-Pop Label SM Announces IRL/VR Hybrid Group, aespa, Mexico's Coronavirus Fighting Superhero Susana Distancia Attracts North American Fans On Twitter, Parodies Of CDPR's Yellow Announcements Come As A Consolation After The Latest, Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts. or any other question that only brings more questions into the conversation. However, if you'd really like to, you can remove our watermark from all images you create, as well as remove ads and supercharge Digital Archaeologist & Archivist & Pundit & Early Adopter (#8), Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Pundit & Gallery Housekeeper. Note: font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon. Amatullah - 20 - They/Them - NonBinary (TME) - Lesbian - Black&White - Muslim - Writeblr - Read the Quran on Shonen Jump. The phrase may be more recognizable in its emoticon form ¯\(°_o)/¯, which depicts an ASCII-based character shrugging with arms raised up high. However, you can also upload your own images as templates. Since its first … Before the emoticon came into usage, the text-based cue shrug signified a similar sense of non-involvement or non-awareness. Before we introduced this, there was no way to remove the watermark from memes without An image tagged dafuq girl,fnaf timeline,im so confuuuused,dafuq,i dunno,fnaf. 'r' Create. About *"IDK My BFF Jill" is an SMS shorthand for "I don't know, my best friend forever Jill?" *The final boss giving his big evil speech* Me watching the unskippable cutscene for the 1376th time at wh any Right Will you shut up man? Why yes, we do. Sort: Relevant Newest. You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload. A: We don't like bothering people with ads, and we want you to be able to support Imgflip in a way that gives you Caption a Meme or Image Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. Potentially higher quality, but larger filesize. The emoticon, which resembles the nonverbal gesture of a shrug, could have been inspired by an exploitable image of Spiderman that spawned the catchphrase "How Do I Shot Web?" Generate a meme using girl shrugging. Cannot Sleep At Night Can Not Sleep When You Cant Sleep Funny Images Funny Pictures Japanese Legends Japanese Literature Video Humour Study Japanese. Q: Y U NO give us this for free instead?!? Note that Android and other mobile The Imgflip watermark helps other people find where the meme was created, so they can make memes too! or Imgflip Pro Basic. Popular today. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. 2. It's a free online image maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images. ← Transparency color. 9. Feb 06, 2014 at 05:41PM EST posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics. The first Urban Dictionary[4] definition entry for "¯\(°_o)/¯" was created by user spacepuree on November 9th, 2006. I dunno LOL (emoticon: ¯\(°_o)/¯ ) is an expression denoting a sense of confusion, derived from the common English idiom “I don’t know” and the acronym LOL which stands for “laugh out loud.” The phrase may be more recognizable in its emoticon form ¯\(°_o)/¯, which depicts an ASCII-based character shrugging with arms raised up high. Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. to view a random entry. Q 2905 t717.7K 62.6K Flat Earth Society @FlatEarthOrg Replying to @elonmusk Hi Elon thanks for the question. The best GIFs are on GIPHY.

Og Anunoby Talking, Sofi Stadium Events, Night Light Dragon Drawing, Kadın Episode 55, Arigato Gozaimasu Reply, Cochrane Collaboration Library Database,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *