Payu Pricing, Watch The Big Chill 123movies, Power Over Me Lowered Pitch, Dell Xps 15 I9-9980hk, True Chip-and-pin Credit Cards Usa, Salt Menu Ice Cream, Steel Ute Tool Boxes, Nike Lebron Hoodie, Nas Quotes About Love, Sommore Kids, " /> Payu Pricing, Watch The Big Chill 123movies, Power Over Me Lowered Pitch, Dell Xps 15 I9-9980hk, True Chip-and-pin Credit Cards Usa, Salt Menu Ice Cream, Steel Ute Tool Boxes, Nike Lebron Hoodie, Nas Quotes About Love, Sommore Kids, " />

habit 8 find your voice activities

(part 5), Aloha Venus, Val Thank you for your comments and for your wisdom! For the best experience, please use Chrome or Firefox. Wow factor!! Then I worked really hard to get promoted and did “whatever it took” to “climb the corporate ladder”, even when I really wanted to be home with my son! ed Stephen Covey has been saying this all along, I just never heard it!! Aloha , Great subject and post. I am so happy you enjoyed the article and the 4 sources. Aloha Gigi, If so, may we ask you to share by clicking the “f share” button at the top of the article, or “retweet” this post on Twitter? Stephen Covey is the best! This is a powerful, always on time reminder. It thrills me to see that you are inspired by my posts as they are just “me” expressing what I’ve learned over my 15 year journey in the home based business industry. I loved the 4 Assumptions – definitely words to live by. Scott ScalesÃ�´s last blog post ..Designing Your Personal Brand For “Golden Arches” Exposure, Awe, you are so sweet Scott! Stephen Covey says to live your life with 4 Assumptions: 1) Body – assume you’ve had a heart attack, now live accordingly; 2) Heart – assume everything you say about another, they can overhear, now speak accordingly; 3) Mind – assume the half-life of your profession is 2 years, now prepare accordingly; 4) Spirit – assume you had a one-on-one communication with your Creator, now  live accordingly. Jeanine Byers HoagÃ�´s last blog post ..Heal Your Fear of Rejection, Part Two, Aloha Jeanine, I am so happy to meet you here and hope you will visit often. Each activity is 30 minutes long, which i was given covey’s first book as a high schooler and luckily held onto it until i was mature enough to “get it”. Aloha Teresa, Aloha . I’d love to get to know you better. Great post. I love the idea of finding your own voice and then, helping others to find theirs. Gratefully, Thank you for your wisdom and for being willing to share it with all of us. Thank you my friend! Your words speak the truth of what is occurring now through the connections we form. Indeed we are living in exciting times! The four parts of our nature must be in balance for us to live at our highest level. I am so glad you are finding all of this new information fascinating. Stephen Covey says there are 4 parts to our nature: He says “there are 4 dimensions which need to be honored and put into a synergistic whole. 4 Step Solution to Finding Your Voice. What an incredible blog. What so cool about that statement is that when you start giving to others the gift you have been given, you actually receive another gift in return. I am eternally grateful. Thank you for sharing in this process with me. Wow, I love your very insightful comments. He saw this all coming a long time ago. Kaye, Aloha Kaye, I love the heart and the precious reminder – to find my voice and to inspire the others to do the same. So nice to see you again! I have received a precious gift and I must share it, not keep it to myself. With love and light, Compatible with: Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, Kindle Fire, Living Gifted Tip #7: Develop Your Internal Locus of Control. Hi Kellie! Aloha . . I love the idea of finding your own voice and then, helping others to find theirs.

Payu Pricing, Watch The Big Chill 123movies, Power Over Me Lowered Pitch, Dell Xps 15 I9-9980hk, True Chip-and-pin Credit Cards Usa, Salt Menu Ice Cream, Steel Ute Tool Boxes, Nike Lebron Hoodie, Nas Quotes About Love, Sommore Kids,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *