Wandering Romance Lyrics Lie Ning, Wusa /log, John Mayer Chords, Longboard Dancing Deck, Whoomp There It Is Kidz Bop, " /> Wandering Romance Lyrics Lie Ning, Wusa /log, John Mayer Chords, Longboard Dancing Deck, Whoomp There It Is Kidz Bop, " />

divers do it deeper chords

- Yalp Divers Do It Deeper chords by David Allan Coe. Its dead on!-barstoolfool1 | 7/3/2010: This song is in A.-diverden | 10/19/2010: This song is in A.-diverden | … Divers Do It Deeper by David Allan Coe. subscribe share tweet. See how it works   Divers Do It Deeper chords by David Allan Coe. Thanks for the tab. The judges were watching, but they didn't notice the girl standing next to my chute. You reached maximum number of songs you can transcribe with Yalp Free. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. You already edited your private version of this song. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. You can start to play in the meantime. Become a paying member too. Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. The public one will be reloaded. In a few minutes, the tracks will be separated. (F)Brick layers always(G) make it a little bit(C) stronger. You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard. (repeat chorous) *There are some changes in lyrics form 1st chorous*, *pilots do it higher* *doctors do it cleaner*Bikers do it meaner*, "I have seen him do it live and he always throws something else in! Divers Do It Deeper chords by David Allan Coe. Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube. Otherwise you can reload the original one and starting editing again. Divers Do It Deeper chords - David Allan Coe • David Allan Coe Sheet music "David Allan Coe" "Divers Do It Deeper" "CD " "For The Record" "Transcribe" sanoma at onewest.net *I use bar chords for this one* (verse 1) It was(F) too cold too stay in the(C) north and L.A.seemed the(G) most likly place I … Please login or create account to unlock these features. Our Artificial Intelligence algorithm sometimes makes some mistakes.You are notifying to Yalp's team this transcription has a lot of wrong chords. [A E B C#m] Chords for David Allan Coe - Divers Do It Deeper with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Divers Do It Deeper Chords - David Alan Coe, version (1). 1,614 views, added to favorites 179 times. Author fighthens [a] 283. Divers Do It Deeper chords by David Allan Coe with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. While(F) diving the reefs lord she(C) changed my beliefs as we(G) made love on thee oceans. I(F) longed for a lover to(C) help me discover the(G) key that would unlock love's(C) door. ", Tabs Database - Online guitar tabs & lyrics. Divers Do It Deeper by Coe David Alan. 'Till the rodeo came and I put in my name for the bull riding contest that day. She picked me to win I could tell by her grin,As she reached out and patted my boot. You can change chords tonality with a Premium account. Play Divers Do It Deeper Chords using simple video lessons Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. I moved from L.A. for a good job with pay.Riding range for the double bar J. It was(F) too cold too stay in the(C) north and L.A.seemed the(G) most likly place I should(C) be. To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction Chords for David Allan Coe - Divers Do It Deeper. Chords: A, E, B, C#m, Bm, F#m. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Reserve an online one to one private lesson, even if you are a beginner. (F)Sailors do it(C) wetter,(G)soldiers do it(C) better,But(F) cowboys stay in the(G) saddle just a little bit(C) longer. You can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account. [A E B C#m] Chords for David Allan Coe - Divers Do It Deeper with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Please disable ad blocker to use Yalp, thanks. Your notification has been stored in our system, thanks! Divers Do It Deeper chords. MIDI file has been generated, click the button and download it. "Divers do it deeper, Pilots do it higher, Bricklayers always make it just a little bit stronger, Doctors do it cleaner, Bikers do it meaner, and cowboys stay in the saddle just a little bit stronger." We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. Create your free account in 10 seconds and access all song's chords, or login. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Our Artificial Intelligence algorithm finds the right teacher for you. Divers Do It Deeper Chords by David Allan Coe learn how to play chords diagrams. Are you sure to delete your private version? "David Allan Coe" "Divers Do It Deeper" "CD " "For The Record" "Transcribe" sanoma at onewest.net *I use bar chords for this one* (verse 1) It was(F) too cold too stay in the(C) north and L.A.seemed the(G) most likly place I should(C) be. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. (F)Those Malibu lights and(C) Hollywood nights(G) were blinding(C) me. Capo: 2nd fret. With a free account you can only add up to ten songs to your playlist. To continue editing please select your version. Divers Do It Deeper Chords - David Alan Coe, version (1). Chords: A, E, B, C#m, Bm, F#m. (F)Divers do it(C) deeper (G)Jockys do it(C) shorter. Continue. We'll send you an email to notify you when it is done.

Wandering Romance Lyrics Lie Ning, Wusa /log, John Mayer Chords, Longboard Dancing Deck, Whoomp There It Is Kidz Bop,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *