Lynne Mcnabb Walton Age, Jasdaq Vs Tokyo Stock Exchange, Forbidden Love Quotes, Top Banana Events, Julie Bowen Twins Now, Jesse Csincsak Net Worth, Mike Daniels Contract, " /> Lynne Mcnabb Walton Age, Jasdaq Vs Tokyo Stock Exchange, Forbidden Love Quotes, Top Banana Events, Julie Bowen Twins Now, Jesse Csincsak Net Worth, Mike Daniels Contract, " />

devon sawa net worth

I look for things that are going to challenge me as an actor. During his early career, he appeared during films, including Little Giants and Casper. In 1995, Sawa got his big break playing Casper as a real boy in Casper. Dre co-directing it was huge for me. The guy's a legend. In 2000, Devon Sawa landed a role in the thriller Final Destination, which became a box office hit. – In 2020, Mary Grace Canfield’s net worth was estimated to be…, Edward Parker "Ed" Helms is an American actor and comedian, known for his work as a correspondent on The Daily… – In 2020, Ed Helms’s net worth was estimated to be…, Kathryn Hahn is an American actress. Sawa played Stan, the obsessed Eminem fan for the video Stan from the Marshall Mathers LP. He was born in 1970s, in the middle of Generation X, and in the Year of the Horse. Continue to next page below to see how much is Devon Sawa really worth, including net worth, estimated earnings, and salary for 2019 and 2020. She'd look at me like, "Are you being serious right now?" He was interested in acting at a very young age, and starred in a school play in kindergarten. A pop culture icon of the late 1990s, and a teenage sensation of the time, one might wonder how rich is Devon? Sawa is at an impressive 1.83 meters tall and has maintained its look perfect. Later, his portrayal of Stanley in the Eminem hit song “Stan” video also helped his popularity. – In 2020, Kathryn Hahn’s net worth was estimated to be…, George Peppard, Jr. was an American film and television actor and producer. We work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate celebrity net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet. At this point of his career, Devon was already adding thousands of dollars to his net worth. I've listened to his music from the time I was a young teenager all the way up until now. If you're looking for Devon Sawa's net worth in 2020, then check out how much money Devon Sawa makes and is worth today below. When the movie's on, I usually watch more of the audience. So far it's worked. “Little Giants” (1994) “Nikita” (2010-2013), Saturn Award - Best Performance by a Younger Actor (2001), Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, Teen Choice Awards, Young Artist Awards, “Final Destination” (2000), “Idle Hands” (1999), “Wild America”, “Casper” (1995), “Now and Then” (1995), “Little Giants” (1994), “Nikita” (2010-2013), “The Odyssey” (1992-1994), “Action Man” (1995-1996), “Somewhere Between” (since 2017). Now I'm doing another transition from the college roles and all that to young doctor, young lawyer, young cop. Devon Sawa is a Canadian actor who has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Dido looked borderline-scared sometimes during that shoot. For now, Devon Sava enjoys his life as a prominent Hollywood actor while his present net worth of $2 million caters to his and his family’s daily lives. Devon got his chance in a mainstream movie with the 1999 teen horror movie “Idle Hands” in which he shared the screen with actress Jessica Alba. All net worths are calculated through the combination of a robust methodology and a proprietary algorithm. Devon Edward Sawa is a Vancouver, Canada-born actor, who is widely known for his roles in numerous teen movies including “Idle Hands” and “Casper”. As for his personal life, Devon has been married to Dawni Sahanovitch since 2010, and the couple share a son and a daughter. It was from those stage plays that he was able to attract the attention of casting agents and was given an opportunity to appear in an advertising commercial, making his first TV appearance in 1992 in an advertisement for Nerf toys. I don't know if I have ever been in love. Devon Sawa Net Worth: Devon Sawa is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $2 million. He's smart, and he knows what he's doing. (2012, on being a former teen heartthrob) Well, it was something that was really hard to break out of. Sawa started his career in 1992 as a child action toy spokesman. © 2020 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved, © 2015 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved. The movie inspired by the “Scream” series was expected to become a great hit in Hollywood, but the Columbine high school tragedy occurred shortly after the release of movie, and as the country was in shock due to violence occurred, the movie didn’t succeed commercially. The show also featured his Now and Then co-star Ashleigh Aston Moore. Would you come in and meet Eminem?" He was born on September 7, 1978 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Nick Cannon Is Challenging Eminem To A Rap Battle… How Much Money Is On The Line. Peppard secured a major role when he starred… – In 2020, George Peppard’s net worth was estimated to be…, – In 2020, Anthony Head’s net worth was estimated to be…, Steven Ogg is an actor. For instance, when I go to the premiere on Tuesday I probably won't watch the film at all - I'll be watching the audience just to see their reaction to different moments, what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong, stuff like that. I took six months off, finished high school, and hung out with friends. He was a regular in “Nikita”, a TV series from 2010 until 2013, and he recently appeared in the 2016 movies “Punk’s Dead” as Sean and “Life On The Line” as Duncan in which co-starred with actors Adam Pascal, Ben Schnetzer, John Travolta, Kate Bosworth among others. He also appeared in other TV movies such as Night of the Twisters in 1996 and he played the title character in Robin of Locksley. Devon Sawa first began his career as a spokesperson for a children's action toy. Devon is currently 41 years old. I started off in a small theatre performance company and worked my way into commercials. Required fields are marked *. He makes a hefty salary from his acting career and has secured a net worth of $2 million. Your email address will not be published. I mean, really, two gerbils? In 2010, Devon Sawa joined the cast of the CW action-drama series Nikita as Owen Elliot. All of these and many more of Sawa’s projects have been responsible for his present net worth. Raised in Vancouver with his two siblings, Devon developed an interest in acting at a very young age; his first acting role was in a play in kindergarten. Devon Sawa was born September 7, 1978 in Vancouver, Canada. The next movie I do is not going to be in school. And I said, "In a heartbeat." That friend called me up saying, "Hey, Dre's a big fan of Final Destination. All of a sudden I have two gerbils and four goldfish? Has two tattoos - a cartoon devil on one arm, and a cross on the other arm. In 1999, he became known for his portrayal of the character Anton Tobias in Idle Hands. We respect other people’s privacy, so please don’t stalk celebrities or hack anyone’s account and send us the information – we will pretend not to know you. and the "Stan" video. It was pretty crazy. Stuff that was edgier and alternative, like Idle Hands and SLC Punk! I guess I'm growing up in the film world. Realizing his interest in acting, Devon started to perform in local plays in his hometown as well as in school events. So I thought I was going to do the weirdest stuff I could possibly do. Devon Sawa: Profession: Actor: Birth Date: September 7, 1978: Birth Place: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Full Name: Devon Edward Sawa: Star Sign: Virgo: Parents: Father: Edward Sawa Mother: Joyce Sawa: Siblings: Brandon Sawa, Stephanie Sawa: Wife: Dawni Sahanovitch: Kids: 2: Net Worth: $2 million: Nationality: Canadian: Ethnicity: White: Height: 1.83 meters: Weight: 69 kg: Hair … According to Forbes, Devon Sawa Net Worth 2020 is $2 Million. Live long, play hard.... Oh, wait, that's Nike, Was originally cast to play Neil Lawrence in. His next film, Now and Then, reunited him with his Casper co-star, Christina Ricci. He next appeared in The Guilty, before being featured opposite Dido in an Eminem music video. Your email address will not be published. A prominent figure in Hollywood, Sawa is noted for his small but memorable roles in movies, music videos and TV series as well. Ricardo Antonio Chavira is an American actor, known for his role as Carlos Solis on Desperate Housewives, and also as John… – In 2020, Ricardo Antonio Chavira’s net worth was estimated to be…, Kaitlin Willow Olson is an American actress. I've always been interesting in the lighting aspect and always listened to what they were saying. The Perfect Souffle: Testing 'Final Destination', Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA, Best Performance by a Younger Actor/Actress, Best Performance in a TV Movie/Mini-Series - Young Actor. I can't do talk shows, I don't do them, just because I get really nervous and fidgeting and shaky. I was a hyper kid in school and the teacher suggested to my mom she needed to do something with me. In 2000, “Final Destination” – an American horror franchise – contributed to Devon’s stardom as he won a Saturn award for his role as Alex Browning in the movie. Devon Sawa: Net Worth: $2 Million: Salary: 511,200 USD: Date Of Birth: September 7, 1978: Place Of Birth: Vancouver, Canada: Height: 1.83 m: Weight: 86 kg: Profession: Voice Actor: Education: Vancouver Film School: Nationality: Canadian: Spouse: Dawni Sahanovitch (m. 2010) Children: Scarlett Heleena Sawa, Hudson Sawa: Parents: Joyce Sawa, Edward Sawa: Siblings: Stephanie Sawa, Brandon … He also voiced a character in Spider-Man: The New Animated Series. By collecting data from the most accurate and reputable resources, we've compiled a collection of the richest celebrities and their net worths. He's a genius... You just feel the greatness around.

Lynne Mcnabb Walton Age, Jasdaq Vs Tokyo Stock Exchange, Forbidden Love Quotes, Top Banana Events, Julie Bowen Twins Now, Jesse Csincsak Net Worth, Mike Daniels Contract,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *