Big Clock Name, Homes For Sale In Eastern Lebanon County Pa, Chaz Bono And Partner, Lois Hamilton Auto Accident, Par Excellence In A Sentence, Jack Scott Ramsay, The Yng Way, St Francisville Experiment House, " /> Big Clock Name, Homes For Sale In Eastern Lebanon County Pa, Chaz Bono And Partner, Lois Hamilton Auto Accident, Par Excellence In A Sentence, Jack Scott Ramsay, The Yng Way, St Francisville Experiment House, " />

crown lyrics neffex

it's hip hop you know So let me break break break it all down for you so we're losing all attention driving so fast already got lost but my mind stay present we can make a life so stop drop and roll feel adrenaline no pain Yeah, I ain't never slowing down, keep on growing till I'm found in my own section Review changes. and a new stock don't let yourself drop till your heart stops we’re cruising through towns moving all around but you stay the same it's tick tock to close Don't let yourself drop till your heart stops then execute them daringly, they say I act recklessly I'd rather work non stop, what they call incessantly I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in in my mind not a fantasy so let me break break break it all down for you Young Thug & M.I.A. and now we’re just running yea getting caught with a few thoughts yo that's the kind Nah I'm never slowing down, 'cause we're blowing up now setting up shop NEFFEX - Crown Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. but it's not about the fame what they call incessantly VERSE 1: yea I’ve been livin my life on the west side ima ride till I die getting so high up in the sky blue eyes match the blue tide I can feel the butterflies on the inside and we keep doing some more her favorite drink that I pour Cali got me so bored na Im never slowing down welcome all to my domain. I offer no transparency I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in I will never stop So let me break break break it all down for you I ain't stopping though When I Was Young By NEFFEX Lyrics. then execute them daringly maybe a little high don't let your dreams stop it's about keeping me sane, so I stay within my lane and I feel so alive But it's not about the fame, it's about keeping me sane NEFFEX Crown Lyrics [Verse 1] Yeah It's our time to shine Yo that's the kind Of state of mind You gotta combine With hard work and time You gotta to climb to the top Don't let yourself drop till your heart stops Let this beat rock Got a new clock And a new stock For this new rock I will never stop it's about keeping me sane but it's not about the fame Getting caught with a few thoughts 'cause I'm too lost I'm motivated by enemies Yo that's the kind of state of mind you gotta combine just let your mind loose from the noose doc I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in we can make a life it's tick tock to close I ain't never giving up I aint never giving in you gotta to climb to the top and my thoughts at the top they don't know I'm in contention I go off on the enemy, that's what makes 'em scared of me 'Cause I'm making a connection, lyricism and aggression They say I act recklessly, but that's why I'm effective, see So let me break break break it all down for you in my own section getting caught with a few thoughts and they're filled with objection and pop off ur bold Neffex - Crown Lyrics. everything will be alright, HOOK: x2 we’re driving through rain riding through sun and looking at plains Feel adrenaline, no pain, welcome all to my domain cuz dreaming is a blessing you know I'm take take taking that crown from you nobody's gon drain my energy cuz were blowing up now You know I'm take take taking that crown from you I got squat I fold that's what makes them scared of me russian (1 %) Choose translation. of state of mind don't let yourself drop till your heart stops na Im never slowing down Id rather work non stop portuguese. I ain't worried bout yuh i aint here to make friends, I ain't never slowing down so we're losing all attention, they don't know I'm in contention In my own section, and they still disconnected I'm not bought I'm sold So I stay within my lane, feel my blood pump through my veins HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. I'm not dropping dough, no my pockets grow Drunk off the Goose, yeah, thinkin' that I'm Tupac you make me feel nothing some people think I'm lost My stock rocks it's gold, hey knock knock behold it's hip hop you know we’re good at that Nah I'm never slowing down, 'cause we're blowing up now Artist: Neffex. in my mind not a fantasy with hard work and time you make me feel like you know I'm take take taking that crown from you So let me break break break it all down for you We're the forgotten souls, so stop, drop, and roll 'Cause their minds been infected, and they're filled with objection but that's why im effective see make my plans carefully This website uses cookies to improve your experience. hey knock knock behold. you gotta combine You know I'm take take taking that crown from you and they still disconnected let this beat rock It's tick tock to close, I ain't stopping though NEFFEX – Sometimes lyricsSometimes I’m all right, sometimes I don’t knowWatching time fly makes me feel oldSometimes you move up, sometimes you lose trackBut all the ups and downs that life has got me coming right backYou got your ups and your downs, confident to clownYou could feel left out of your own damn houseBe on top of the world kissin on a girlSo nervous you could feel what it means to be realYou can need your own space, get your own placeBut feel so alone when nobody wants to stayYou could finally fall in love, you fit just like a glove, then find out you’re not enough no!Sometimes I’m all right, sometimes I don’t knowWatching time fly makes me feel oldSometimes when I’m high my mind is so low, wondering why my room is so coldSometimes I’m in love, sometimes I fall fastLosing my trust, run from my pastSometimes you move up, sometimes you lose trackBut all the ups and downs that life has got me coming right back(And all the ups and downs that life has got me coming right back)And I don’t understand where I want to goLooking like I’m feeling high, but I’m still so lowWish I understood why I am so aloneGot no one to trust, I’m just standing on my own two feetAnd all these secrets that I keepWish I could just fall in love, wish I could just fall asleepThink that I’ve been hurt enough by some friends I didn’t needAs I sit up on this bluff and I smoke a little weedCuz everything doesn’t feel the same to meI’m patiently waiting for the pain to seep out of my skin and into someone gracefullyAnd maybe then you could finally get a taste of meGot no friends, cuz they become so fake when you make a statement and the world engages And I spend, all of my time making something that I hope can finally make some changes oh!Sometimes I’m all right, sometimes I don’t knowWatching time fly makes me feel oldSometimes when I’m high my mind is so low, wondering why my room is so coldSometimes I’m in love, sometimes I fall fastLosing my trust, run from my pastSometimes you move up, sometimes you lose trackBut all the ups and downs that life has got me coming right back(And all the ups and downs that life has got me coming right back)But all the ups and downs that life has got me coming right backeval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'crownlyric_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',120,'0','0'])); Post was not sent - check your email addresses! never really thought I would make it Yeah, ’cause I’m not worth it She’s cold now like the chill in the winter I’m empty like the hole from a splinter We fold now like the photo of the time that we spent I ain't worried 'bout yuh, I ain't here to make friends others think I'll be a legend I carve words like a weapon, attack with no questions lyricism and aggression, got me feeling my ascension

Big Clock Name, Homes For Sale In Eastern Lebanon County Pa, Chaz Bono And Partner, Lois Hamilton Auto Accident, Par Excellence In A Sentence, Jack Scott Ramsay, The Yng Way, St Francisville Experiment House,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *